Topping the blog lists!

You made Thinking Out Loud one of the top ten conservative blogs on "Top Political Blog" site (on April 28, 2012) with an international audience. On February 18, 2013, we hit in the top 50 of ALL political blogs. (This changes all the time, so keep reading.) Thank you.

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July - Happy Birthday, America!

Just wanted to share what an acquaintance of mine wrote on her Facebook. It is truly awesome, truly American and I can support it 100%. (Even though we usually are on opposite sides of the political spectrum.)

"Let's be the UNITED States of America today with no fussing or arguing about our country. I treasure our freedom of speech, but today I just want to enjoy my county. We are a mixed bag of political parties, races, and religions but we are all Americans, but here we are free to be individuals. Happy July 4th."

Thanks, Kathy.

I hope all of America has a safe and happy and wonderful Independence Day! God Bless the USA!

Next week, back to the job of making you think for yourself while I will be Thinking Out Loud!

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment