Topping the blog lists!

You made Thinking Out Loud one of the top ten conservative blogs on "Top Political Blog" site (on April 28, 2012) with an international audience. On February 18, 2013, we hit in the top 50 of ALL political blogs. (This changes all the time, so keep reading.) Thank you.

Monday, August 1, 2011

New word, no need to get it out

Anyone who read the previous posting about getting help with the book can forget about it. If you missed it, that's fine. I deleted the post.

I never delete anything. But I realized that it was tacky asking for donations to help me self publish. I am that desperate to get this thing out there for as many people to read and be reminded that I didn't think about how it might offend my regular readers. So, this is a first, but I did delete it. Not that it had anything monumental to say.

Anyway, my nephew turned me onto a great way to publish and it is something I can do. So please pay attention to this space, as I will be advertising the book as soon as I am able to get it to the publisher. I am hoping to have it available in both standard book form and in electronic book form.

Back to my normal agenda, can you believe the political BS oozing out of DC? I'm sure you can. Because it is the same old BS dung that comes from Washington DC morons.

Cap, cut and balance was the only way to go. It made sense. It made fiscal sense, common sense and societal sense. But leave it up to the schmucks who run this country to come to a compromise that fails to keep us out of further debt, leaves us without a demand for our politicians to be responsible and leave us without responsible cuts in current spending.

We will pay through the nose, continue to pay through the nose and will always pay through the nose if we continue to let these morons lie to us (about seniors losing their checks this week), BS us ( about the need to stabilize the world economy by allowing us to run up MORE debt) and giving us the shaft (by allowing ridiculous spending habits).

Agree, disagree, it doesn't matter. Just stop listening to the spin and use that grey matter between your ears for more than just remembering to chew and walk at the same time. But hey, this is just me, Thinking Out Loud.

Have a great day.

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment