Topping the blog lists!

You made Thinking Out Loud one of the top ten conservative blogs on "Top Political Blog" site (on April 28, 2012) with an international audience. On February 18, 2013, we hit in the top 50 of ALL political blogs. (This changes all the time, so keep reading.) Thank you.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Worth Repeating (A post from 2010)

Sometimes I write something and come back to it years later and say "Wow, that was pretty good."

With the current elections being not only important but wildly out of focus, I think this article I wrote back in 2010 is very relevant. "Who do you listen to??"

One additional reference I might suggest. Its called On The Issues and can be found at www.ontheissues.org. I again provide the link as well as have the site linked because some people have a block on their links.

You can either go to the page and type in the candidate you want to kn ow about, or Google the person and add "on the issues". (For instance, "Gary Johnson on the issues".) Or you can go to the page and right there on the front page is a row of pictures with all the presidential and vice presidential candidates. (Except for Ajamu Baraka, Jill Stein's running mate on the Green Party ticket. Him you have to plug into the search engine. I don't know why.)

Please check it out, let me know if it was helpful or what you think.

Have a great day, keep thinking for yourself and stop being sheep.

This is just me, Thinking Out Loud!

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment