Topping the blog lists!

You made Thinking Out Loud one of the top ten conservative blogs on "Top Political Blog" site (on April 28, 2012) with an international audience. On February 18, 2013, we hit in the top 50 of ALL political blogs. (This changes all the time, so keep reading.) Thank you.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Its finally done!!

I am so excited. I finally completed the book. Not just the book, but THE BOOK!!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the ultimate anti-SPIN book for the 2012 elections. It is the resource book you can go to and see what REALLY was going on. At least from my point of view. And I think I am typical of the average American, don't you?

Anyway. It is here. It is an e-book, so anyone, anywhere can find it and buy it and have it with them to dispute the SPIN the politicians are going to whip out to confuse you during the 2012 election cycle and Obama's first year in office.

Yes. It is HERE.

Yes, that is the link. Or you can look to the right or left of this blog and see the link. Click on it. Buy it. Read it. You can't get most of what is there on the web because the website had my blog on at the time is no longer in existence.

Anyway. After that bit of self promotion, I will be back tomorrow to my usual Thinking Out Loud column.

You all have a great day! I know I will.

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment