Topping the blog lists!

You made Thinking Out Loud one of the top ten conservative blogs on "Top Political Blog" site (on April 28, 2012) with an international audience. On February 18, 2013, we hit in the top 50 of ALL political blogs. (This changes all the time, so keep reading.) Thank you.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I told you about this

You know, I told you all about this a long time ago. And I included it in my book, Thinking Out Loud - The Book. But here are others, better late than never, who are confirming some things I already told you.

Secret Weapon is just more proof that I am at the forefront of some of the leading news of the day.

So why aren't more people following me? Because they would rather listen to the SPIN of those who lead us. They would rather just be SHEEP and let those who would ruin this country continue on this trend.

Agree or not, just STOP BEING SHEEP and think for yourselves. Either way, this is just me, as usual, Thinking Out Loud.

Have a great day.

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment