Topping the blog lists!

You made Thinking Out Loud one of the top ten conservative blogs on "Top Political Blog" site (on April 28, 2012) with an international audience. On February 18, 2013, we hit in the top 50 of ALL political blogs. (This changes all the time, so keep reading.) Thank you.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gotta agree with Harry Reid, Vegas rocks, but . . .

Come on GSA, $800,000 for a conference? Man, you guys were rooked. They saw you coming a MILE away!

Vegas is a pretty coo place. SO are a lot of places. And I don't even have a problem with conferences. They create jobs, they offer a learning experience as well as sharing of ideas and such between disparate groups of people in one organization.

But $800,000?!?! Come on. If you really need help figuring out how to spend money, I am available. Seriously, I can plan a party / conference / whatever for a whole lot less than $800,000.

I would like to pin this one on "O" but I guess with all his negative bad mouthing of Vegas, he just COULDN'T be responsible.

Anyway, agree or not, I don't mind. Just think for yourself. But hey, this is just me, Thinking out Loud.

Ciao!

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment