Here is a list of FIVE reasons I wish Barack Obama had a REAL opponent in the November elections. (I don't believe that ANY of those running have a chance in hell of beating Obama because the President's liberal followers, those who only follow him because of race and those who follow him because of misplaced guilt are too numerous and the GOP doesn't have anyone who inspires those who feel defeated already to vote in November.)
1) He comments, nationally, on the Trayvon Martin story, igniting even more racial tension in a highly controversial case . . . yet remains completely silent on the disgusting treatment by a union officla causing a female representative to leave office.
2) He thinks its okay to use the White House, his position as a sitting president and dinner to lure people into giving money to his campaign. Not because its a ploy to get donators . . . hell they all use their "celebrity" status to do that. No, its because he is using the White House (which WE own, not him) and he is using the Presidency (again, which WE own, not him) to get people to donate money to his re-election campaign. This is just sleazy. And what's worse, no one is challenging him on it. Hell, no one has even answered my questions on this.
3) He has no concept on how to create jobs. And I don't fault him on not knowing everything. No President can know everything. Which is why they have advisors who are experts in their fields to advise him. But this nimrod of a President doesn't even surround himself with real experts on job creation. He thinks he has to "educate" us on his "vision." And he has people who have never created in their life, are felling guilty about being rich and/or only teach things (in other words, the academia elite who know nothing about the real world).
4) He really believes Obamacare . . . OOPS . . . Healthcare Reform is a good thing. And while I don't disagree that "healthcare reform' is important, his healthcare reform is so NOT! I mean it is NOT about health, its NOT about care and its NOT about reform in any meaningful way. It IS about CONTROL! It IS about POWER! It IS about paving the way for a SINGLE PAYOR SYSTEM! (Which no matter how you slice it IS socialism.) SOme things in there - I guess they happened by accident - are good things. Like addressing the reality of family life today where children are staying at home longer but still need affordable heath insurance. But where is the real reform about tort (which would lower doctor expenses and thus doctor costs)? Or how allowing companies and individuals to cross state lines to buy insurance (which would help self employed, small businesses, and low income workers to get affordable rates - honestly, this one is a whole post to itself, so I will stop here. if you don't see the benefits of this one, comment me and I will explain)? No Obama is about POWER, CONTROL and SOCIALISM (and I mean that in the societal sense not the political, so don't scream that I am calling the man socialist)! He is about doing what he thinks is right even if we (oh the little children we are to his grown-up-ness) don't want it.
5) As outlined above, I think his arrogance, expressed again and again, as well as his contempt of the average American is deplorable. Many a President has sat in that office and believed himself better than the people he "served." But Obama actually walks and talks and acts on this belief of his that he is more knowledgeable, smarter, and better suited to run our lives than we are. And this is something that I simply cannot tolerate.
There are more reasons why I wish there was someone, ANYONE, who could go up against Obama and win in November. I think there have been some who could have done it, but the left, the Democrats and the media have gone out of their way to sour the general populace against those people. Can't have a real opponent out there who could do something for this country and undo the damage he has done in the last three years (gods, imagine what damage he will do this year and in four more where he won't even care about re-elections?). I didn't even really go into all the times he embarrassed this country with his apologies and bowing and demurring to other countries. I didn't go into ALL the racial divisiveness he has fostered with his words and sicking his nose into situations the President's nose has not right being. I didn't even go into the ways he has insulted the average American. Nor did I even bother to mention his complete LACK of presence in many situations where his nose really did belong.
I didn't want to overwhelm you OR me.
But I know there will be those who don't agree. Those who think I am overstating the case. Those who just think I am a "mean man" who doesn't like their President because I am . . . oh no you don't - you are not labeling ME with your poor excuses because you don't have an argument against me . . . well, lets just say there are those out there who will read this (only because someone wnated to get your goat and made you read it) and just not agree with me. You might say that they DISAGREE with me.
Yeah, okay, you can disagree with me. Or you can agree with me. That is not really the point of this blog. I don't want you to simply agree or disagree with me. I want you to listen to what I have to say and THINK about it. If you disagree because you truly came to this opinion on your own - Great! But I want you to STOP BEING SHEEP and AVOID THE SPIN out there! God (or your creator or divine providence or simply the universe or happenstance) gave you a brain. USE IT! It doesn't matter to me if you agree or not. If I get you to think for yourself, I have accomplished what I strive for. but heck, this is just me, after all, Thinking Out Loud!
Have a great day.