Topping the blog lists!

You made Thinking Out Loud one of the top ten conservative blogs on "Top Political Blog" site (on April 28, 2012) with an international audience. On February 18, 2013, we hit in the top 50 of ALL political blogs. (This changes all the time, so keep reading.) Thank you.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

People to defeat

Here's a rare thing for me to do. I am going to publicly thank Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

Thank you, Nancy.

For providing us a list of those to make sure GET DEFEATED come November.

AN explanation, of course. Nancy sent out an email with this list on it that she wants to get elected in November to help them win the House for Democrats. this, of course, can never happen.

So here is Nancy's email, word for word.

"Charles --

Today, we are pleased to give you a sneak peek at our first round of Red to Blue candidates. These are the top races in the country that will help us to win a House Democratic Majority.

From teachers to doctors to even a NASA astronaut, these candidates are problem solvers who will help us to win in November and move our country forward.

Please watch this special Red to Blue video message and sign our pledge to commit to 2012 alongside our outstanding Democratic candidates.

Thank you for all you do and for always standing with us.

Onward to victory,

Nancy Pelosi"

Not one to be mean, but Nancy really looks a little "plastic" in this video. I sure hope she isn't sick or anything. I wouldn't want to see her leave the House because of illness. I just want to see her leave the House, period.

Anyway, as usual, you can agree or disagree with my desire to not see these Democrats get into the House of Representatives just to GIVE THE DEMOCRATS the majority. It doesn't matter to me. Just don't be SHEEP and simply vote them in. (Especially if its what you're being TOLD to do.) Check them out. Check out their records. Check out their intentions for America, and you, its citizens. If I can get you to think for yourself, I have done my job. Heck, this is just me, Thinking Out Loud.

Have a great day. AND STOP SOPA and PIPA!!!!!!

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment